To my database
DreamZ
 
Saturday, May 21, 2011
Dreams are goals So Do you dream
Do you dream Or you think that dreaming is a waste of time? Are your dreams connected to your future desires? Years ago I read a quotation attributed to Louie Armstrong. He said that Dreams are goals with endings.

These words struck a chord with me as I began to think about my dreams. I noticed that I had lots of dreams, but I was once not sure in the event that they had been actually achieved or were they still in a state of serendipity. Floating above my head like a Monarch Butterfly & following me year after year out of my reach.

In reviewing those yet to be achieved dreams, I started putting together some goals to give those dreams endings. What happened was as I achieved goals, more dreams appeared because as the elderly saying goes success breeds success.

Slowly, I began to identify all of those dreams. Then I constructed a list of those dreams that I had achieved & another list of those yet to be achieved. I truly had not realized how lots of dreams that I had achieved over the coursework of my life.

Regrettably for lots of within the American culture, dreaming is thought about to be a bad thing, a waste of time. Keep in mind when you caught looking out the window & your teacher admonished you for day dreaming? Yet without dreams to add the fuel to our desires, they will stay where they currently are. For some that is acceptable, for others it is not.

Dreams also keep our passions burning bright in to the nights. They see them as future beacons directing our current every day actions.

So, in the event you need to have more great endings to your dreams then look to see in the event you need some help with aim setting. Do not let the dearth of knowledge & skills keep you from living the words of Louie Armstrong "Dreams are goals with endings."

Of coursework for lots of, dreams are not realized because they lack the necessary positive attitudes, habits, skills & knowledge to construct solid goals from those dreams. & that is truly the fulcrum that gives completion to the aim.

Would you like accomplish more goals? Are you worn out of not realizing your dreams? Do you truly know how to write aim statements that are executable, reinforce your short & long term dreams & work within your limited time?
posted by chalsie @ 10:45 PM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 


Previous Post
Archives
live
Links